Have you ever put on your trusty watch only to find the battery has stopped overnight?
Why not go for our attractive solar version that offers all the same functions as our standard talking atomic watch (see below for functions) but uses daylight to power the watch?
And as we can t guarantee the sun will always be shining, the battery can be recharged using any electric light, making it ideal for use all year round.
f you've ever used a talking watch you ll know how invaluable it can be in day-to-day life - not just for telling the time and date, but for simple tasks such as timing a roast in the oven or for planning the day ahead.
All our atomic watches automatically update
with the signal to guarantee their accuracy.
A beautifully clear dial with high vision fonts approved by the RNIB
so you can easily see the time at a glance, with the added benefit of speaking the time and date at the touch of a button.
The clear English voice
is recorded by the RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind People), making them the expert s choice.
As the time is radio controlled
, you need not worry about adjusting for summer or winter time, or if travelling, as the time can automatically update in any country that receives an atomic signal (including the UK, Germany, USA and Japan) and can be manually set for countries where no signal is available.
With an optional alarm and hourly time announcement
, our watches are available with an expandable bracelet.
- Talking function with clear analogue face and hands
- Voice announcement of time and date
- Automatically adjust between summer and winter time Automatic setting by seeking time signal in countries were available including UK, Germany, USA and Japan
- Can be manually set for countries with no signal
- Setting buttons flush with case to prevent accidental activation
- Option of alarm and hourly time announcement
- Battery included.